by cheri calvert
Has your Web Designer created PayPal Buttons for you? Now you need to update your prices and your Web Designer is no longer available.
Here is how you can update a current PayPal Button or create a new one!
- First, login to your PayPal account.
- Go to My Account >> Profile >> My Selling Tools >> PayPal Buttons > Update
See Screenshot below
- You can find the one you want to edit in the list of My Saved Buttons
- When you click the Actions, a drop-down menu will give you the choice to Edit Button, Create New Button, Create Similar Button, Delete, View Code.
- Choose Edit Button to change the price.
- Click the orange Save Changes Button. Your button’s attributes are stored on the PayPal server. So you should be good to go. However, it is always important to Test, Test, Test.
- If, instead of just editing the button, you have created a new button you will then want to choose Add Your Button Code to your Webpage
- Copy the code and paste it into your webpage where you want your new button to appear.