Scott Wolff • Marketing Strategist
- Develop your brand: image, message, themes
- Tell your story: seasoned writer for content and collateral
- Publish: expert public relations placement and media relationships
- Paper the world: off-press and online collateral development
- Socialize: social media community planning and building
- Tie it together: launch aligned campaigns
- Measure your success: build in metrics to evaluate and modify initiatives
I have served over 20 years at large corporations – AT&T Capital, Hewlett-Packard, Verifone, British Petroleum, Grant Thornton, as well as with local and small businesses – Fred Meyer, Qmedtrix — and non-profits – Oregon Women Lawyers, Financial Executives International and local PTAs
I’ve successfully raised awareness and revenue in many different industries, including:
- health care and insurance
- professional services
- financial services and credit card processing
- construction and heavy equipment
- convenience stores
- curious about yours!
In my free time, I hope to finish my yard, write the mystery that’s in my head and enjoy more great local beer and wine.
I can tailor a custom menu of strategies and initiatives that can be staggered to coordinate with cash-flows. I’m almost always available for a cup of coffee to discuss your needs!
View a 3-minute portfolio below.